"A slump is like a soft bed. Easy to get into, and hard to get out of."
– Jonny Bench, Baseball.
In his years of experience as a player, coach, and psychologist, Adam believes that the body will follow what the mind is thinking. Therefore, it is essential that the athlete’s mindset is healthy, positive, and focused, if the quality of performance is going to follow.
Adam works with athletes to:
- Increase confidence and self-esteem
- Establish focus and concentration
- Control nervousness, distraction, and anxiety
- Learn how to prepare for competition
- Enhance mental toughness
- Develop a winning mentality
- Recovery from injury
Adam works with coaches to:
- Develop team chemistry
- Improve player and coach relationships
- Maximize effective communication
- Learn how to deal with and conquer stress, pressure, and anxiety
- Prevent burnout
- Teach mental training skills
What is MindSet?
I’ve always believed that you can think positive just as well as you can think negative.
- Sugar Ray Robinson, Boxing.